Voidness
What do you call the feeling of cold?
When you were around happy faces.
What do you call the cloud in your eyes?
When you were wide awake.
What do you call the void in the corner of your heart?
When you were in the middle of your love ones.
It's just a single word, like its nature.
But yet, It explains the whole some.
Envy creeps when seeing others come in twos,
Jealousy arises when others share romantic stories,
Hate strides when others break into joyous laughter,
Solitary is his only refuge.
All drenched in the void of tenderness,
Gloomed in the absence of loving,
Deprived of all care of another.
Is it the emptiness?
Or simply it's because of the bereft of the feeling?
A Solemn Wish
Tomorrow we will have a brand new day,
After passing 364 full of days.
A new sun shall arise in the east this dawn,
Bringing news of happiness and joy.
But before it is really here,
Let's bent our head for a moment.
Aren't we forgetting something?
Little reminder for your mind and teaser for your soul.
What have we done all along? Have we done well?
Have we been helpful and useful for others?
Have we changed something to be better?
Or, we've been nothing but pure spectator of our lives?
Shall we see betterment in this coming year?
Do we still have hope for brighter days?
Yes...
If we could be true to ourselves.
Yes...
Only if we would try our best to make it come true.
Poem of Heart
I know I can't move the mountains to you,
But I can offer you my loyalty.
I know I can't protect you all the time,
But I can give you my sanctuary to keep you safe.
I know I can't speak sweetly all the time,
But all I said is sincere.
Let the moon and the stars be my witness
For I can't turn my heart anywhere other than to you.
As I can't survive the world, ©without you in my heart,
O' Lord the Almighty
But, May I spare a corner of my earthly heart
For the Lady who is willing to read this?©For she has stolen that piece from my heart without her notice.
New Day
Hello my future, Goodbye my past
Hello new hope, Goodbye mourning moment
Hello brand new day, Goodbye sorrow night
For I have changed into new shining knight.
THE WAITING
Thousands of lonely nights has passed
But I'm still here.
Waiting for glorious morning to shine with its dawn.
How come it feels so long for dawn to arrive?
Thousands of miles I've walked
But I'm still standing
Going where you are, somewhere out there.
Wonder, if you would do the same for me.
My time is running out.
My feet aren't able to walk further.
Wonder, Should I go on...
My fire has gone dimmer...
When I've lost my faith for you
Though I long to see you coming for me...
Lucky
Lucky is...
Looking at you secretly when you don't notice
Unbelievably stunning when you smile at me.
Can you smile at me even just once? Coz it
Keeps me spirited and inspired for the whole day while wishing
You and I be together someday... (July 25, 2008)
A Prayer
Dear Lord,
I’m in despair.
They don’t understand me.
They turn their face when I ask question.
They keep silent when I’m lost
What shall I do, O’ Lord?
Shall I stop living?
Or shall I just leave this world?
Is there any other option?
I long for comfort
I long for one’s care upon me
I long for a warm hug when I cry.
Shall my living have meaning, show me what it is. (Sumedang, Jan 2, 2009)
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You for your comment