skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Roni Sumiarsa
This blog is dedicated to those who like Short Stories and poems
Sunday, July 26, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You for your comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
About Roni Sumiarsa
Roni Sumiarsa-Blog Admin
Cirebon, West Java, Indonesia
My name's Roni Sakhroni Sumiarsa. Iwas born and grew up in Sumedang from a simple and humble family. I studied in Unpad and earned my bachelors degree. I like new stuff. I'm explorative, easy-going and quite talkative.
View my complete profile
My work
Dufan Trip
Members
Facebook
LBPP LIA CIREBON
Matrix Andi
OkeZone
TV One
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(22)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
▼
July
(13)
No title
No title
My Poem : A Prayer
My Poem : Lucky
My Poem : THE WAITING
My Poem: New Day
My Poem: Poem of Heart
My Poem: A Solemn Wish
The Confession
The Confession
My Poems: Voidness
My Poems
THE WEDDING
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You for your comment