Friday, September 25, 2009

It's time for Change!

If there is absolute in this world, it must be the changes. Anything in this world has to change somehow. People around us also change. The changes can be for the better or can also be for the worse. For me this "Lebaran day"is the start for my official changes in many ways. For the past years I have been experiencing some emotional upheavals that in a way force me to change. The changes that I had undergone were not always smooth. Some even involved of having broken-heart, which didn't mean in romantic ways. Some involved in having changing of my view to life. But all those things in many ways help me understand something, at least that what Ithink it is. They made me realize my place in life. I may not be the perfect gentleman for those women who know me, or the perfect employee for my superiors or those above me in position, or the perfect coworkers in my work place. I need this change. And I change not for the sake of other thing than myself.

     Last night, after watching an interview with Mario Teguh, I realize that I've been not fair to mysefl. I've treated myslf wrongly. The only one to blame for my failure is me alone. Not anyone else. Look what have I done to myself, I let myself down. I made myself worth less than what I was supposed to. I didn't treat myself correctly. What I did was I made myself looked bad in front of others. I didn't present myself to the maximum I could. I was busy blaming others for my failures. Well, those things won't happen again. It's time for me to change everything. Starting by making myself presented well. I need to value myself higher than before. It means I have to treat myself more dignified. Talk better and react to situations better. Be more patients in facing obstacles. It may not be easy and smooth, but I'm going to try to achieve those. 
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment